Friday 28 March 2014

Scandinavian Blues is back!

And so a new blog was born … Scandinavian Blues.

It's one of those things ... I lost access to my first blog when Blogger "gave" its rights to Google. And me having a number of Google accounts as sorted for personal, business and network uses didn't make it any easier.

It was a bit weird, and a delightful consequence, to realise that it was to this day, 28 March, when I wrote my last entry on Blogger last year, 28 March 2013. After that, I was nowhere lucky to access nor open my blog files. I didn't think much of it until of late when a friend flagged me over the complete absence of updates. 

Also, one of the reason why there had been a lull is the fact that I promised my son, Alexander, now in his teens, that I will not write anything on my blog about him. He said he feels embarrassed to read them, and much so if his friends would chance on it online. Ain't that sweet? Well, I'm a Mom who supports his privacy and integrity. But hey, I'd probably still write bits and pieces once in a while. It wouldn't hurt, would it?

I hope to be able to continue my blog journey as I warp on my Scandinavian Blues - the highs and lows of my pretty ordinary but awesome life out here in Sweden … one I call my home away from home.

Come and get on for the ride! Follow me!



No comments:

Post a Comment